The Mt. Sentinel Intermediate Band put on a great performance at our neighbouring school, Brent Kennedy Elementary. Congratulations on a great finish to the year!
30 Hour Famine
- We have a number of students participating in the 30 Hour Famine Wednesday & Thursday
- Our Famine starts at 8:30 on Wednesday and ends at 2:30 on Thursday
- Participants will be sleeping at school on Wed night (this is optional)
- At 2:30 on Thursday they are invited to a luncheon in the MPR
- June 19th (Wed)
- Celebration DVD
- In addition to BBQ; fire truck arriving in the afternoon
- Yearbook Distribution in Library (limited number still available $45)
Silverwood End of Year Trip
- Thursday, June 27th
- Forms for travel need to be handed in
The end of the school year is very quickly approaching!
Grads are busy preparing for their celebrations on June 21 and 22, while staff and students are striving to finish the year strong in their courses together.
Course selections have been completed and discussions with staff has begun about our programs for next year. Amidst the busy work of June, administration is also working on building a timetable that aligns our resources to best meet the learning needs of our students. Our goal is to have a timetable in place before the end of June.
Our June Calendar and Final Exam Schedule is available here.