Welcome to the Mount Sentinel MyEducationBC Parent & Family Portal.
Having access to the Family Portal will allow you to see attendance, report cards and other information about your child(ren). Please note that all of our Grade 7-12 report cards are distributed through the portal. This is our second year using the portal as a secure way of publishing and sharing confidential student information with parents and caregivers. We will email parents/guardians when the report cards are posted.
Each parent/guardian will have their own separate account, and can view the following:
- Class Attendance Information
- Contact Information
- Student Demographic Information
- Student Schedules
- Published Report Cards
- Transcript Information
For the initial set up, you will receive an email from “firstname.lastname@example.org” with your login ID and temporary password to access the portal:
Before you start:
- To access the MyEducation BC system for the first time, you must use a computer, NOT a phone, iPad, or tablet.
- Make sure popups are enabled for your browser (need those pop-ups!)
- Both user name and password are case sensitive. The password is 4 letters, 3 numbers, 4 letters. The username is your first initial, last name (Eg./John Smith = jsmith)
- Each parent/guardian will have their own separate account in the Family Portal.
- If you are struggling to log on, please contact Elaine by phone or email (email@example.com) at the office between 8:00 and 12:45 for assistance.
For additional information on creating your account and troubleshooting see attached Parent Portal Instructions for Parents. You may also wish to view the following brief video tutorial.