Skip to main content

Ministry of Education Student Transcript Service

Please note if you are a current student and require a copy of your transcript you can contact your school counsellor or administration and they will be able to provide one to you. Please allow enough time for the staff by planning ahead.

Most colleges and universities require students to SEND their transcripts electronically through the Student Transcript Service. However BEFORE, you can access the transcript service you will need:

Your Personal Education Number (PEN). (Check your report card or contact your school to find your PEN or See Find Your PEN Link)

  • A valid email address
  • Your date of birth
  • Your legal first and last name

You must register for a Basic BCeID account to access the StudentTranscripts Service.  Please set aside at least 30 minutes to create your BCeID.  

You can use the StudentTranscripts Service (STS) to:

  • View or order your grade 10 to 12 course transcript
  • Send your high school transcript to post-secondary institutions
  • Send your high school transcript to a third-party (another person or group)
  • Order your graduation certificate
  • View your provincially awarded scholarships
  • View your provincial graduation assessment and exam results

Students may make up to 25 selections free of charge within six months of completing their last course.  After six months, students will be charged $10 per transcript.

Note:  The B.C. Ministry of Education will no longer be mailing students’ transcripts home during the summer after graduation.  Students must use the process below to access their transcripts for final marks and proof of graduation. This is an online process required for ALL grade 12 students.

Registration Link for BCeID 

Order Transcripts and Certificates Link

Instructional "How To" ... Videos

Watch Help Videos on using the StudentTranscripts Service: